Papertreyink Stamp-a-Faire 2016 Part 3


Morning Dears,

I am very early today to make it to the deadline of addining my card to the Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-faire. This time it is all about Pointillism and inspiration from Heather Nichols. I love the way she colored her flowers, and couldn't wait to try the technique by my own. 



Coloring with dots add that nice soft and dimensional look...  Love the way it turned out. And it is my first Christmas card of the year :)


Thanks so much for stopping by,
See you later today for my Neat&Tangled post :)
xoxo

Supplies used: 

Papertrey Ink Paper Basics Stamper's Select White Cardstock
Papertrey Ink Warmest Wishes Stamp Set with Coordinating dies
Papertrey Ink Think Big Favorites #8 Mini Stamp Set



5 комментариев:

  1. Как классно! К НГ начинаешь готовиться? =))

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Ага :) просто это единственный мой набор штампов от ПТИ с изображениями :) ну и вся эта шумиха - Christmas in July - наверно тоже сказывается :) спасибо дорогая :)

      Удалить
  2. Ага, так вот откуда поинтилизм! Обалденные деревья вышли! Так креативно!!! Круть!

    ОтветитьУдалить