Neat&Tangled: Awesome Medallion Flower - two ways

Hi Friends,

Today, I am over at Neat&Tangled blog playing with Medallion Flower Builder Set and coordinating die. Those are amazing sets from the latest release designed by Miriam Pranter.  As for me, I just can't stop using it.


For the first one, I used the in-laid technique and puzzled in different colorful pieces into die-cut petals.


For the sentiment: I first stamped the Awesome in black and then adhered the die-cut Awesome in white. This little trick helped to support overall dimension on the card.


My second card is all about masking. I used Medallion Flower coordinating dies to cut my masks from post-it notes. Then, I blended in some hickory smoke distress ink, took off the masks and stamped my petals from Medallion Flower Builder Set.  Love, how this one turned out.


 I also stamped the sentiment from Love Notes stamp set inside the card using the same ink as on the top. I am sure one of my friends will love it, lol :)

Hope you liked these ideas and will give them a try :) Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Daria.

Neat&Tangled products used: 
Medallion Flower Builder Stamp Set
Medallion Flower Builder Nice and Neat Dies 
Awesome Stamp Set
Awesome Nice and Neat Dies
Love Notes Stamp Set

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий