Neat&Tangled and Etc Papers collab


Hi everyone,

Today, I am happy to join fun collaboration of Neat&Tangled with Et Cetera Papers. I have got in the mail several self-adhesive sheets of wood-like paper. I believe it is just perfect all kind of die-cutting and adding some high-class details.


Self-adhesive sheets are very easy to use and ideal for all kind of die-cutting.  Before die-cutting, I glued it to some foam sheets and then to stick it adhesive sheets. It made it very easy and fast to assemble adding a little bit of fun dimension.


I went with simple, yet elegant no-stamping cards. I used some of my favorite dies from NeatAnd Tangled: Punchinella and Celebrate Dies for one card and intricate Hooray die for the second. All of them cut just perfectly.


For my today's cards I used Rustic Cherry Wood adhesive sheets from Et Cetera Papers.
I think it pairs perfectly with light blue cardstock. Variation in color in wood pattern looks awesome in real life and adds so much to the design.


Hope you liked this simple ideas and will give them a try :)

xoxo,
Daria. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий