Neat&Tangled May 2018 Release Overview

Hello my dear friends,

Thank you so much for all the love left here in the last few days! I really appreciate you spending time at my blog and sharing kindness! We are still sick, and I wasn't able to join in all the days during the release, but I still managed to make one more card using the newest goodies: Hello Summer stamp set with coordinating dies. I think those ones are must.


I cut my panel in half, die-cut the shadow summer word, placed them all on a piece of accetate, and then adhered Summer die-cut in black on top of it.  I like how the stamped background peeks behind, and all the shadow play from the die-cut lettering.


I've finished the sentiment inside. I believe, that little graphic images of sun, waves and birds add so much fun to it.


Today is the final day of  Neat&Tangled release week! I hope you enjoyed seeing all the projects by the design team throughout the week and found something new and interesting for yourself. :) Those are the cards I've made for the release:


All the winners are now announced at Neat&Tangled blog, be sure check whether you are the lucky one :)  Here is a look at new release, that is now available at Neat&Tangled shop. 

   



Which one is your favorite?

Thank you once again,
and hope to see you back soon.
xoxo.  



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий