Neat&Tangled: Magnolia Cards

Hello Dears,

I am over Neat&Tangled blog today playing with Magnolia stamp set. As it is the DailyMarker30day coloring challenge, I've decided two play with some coloring this time.


I stamped a half letter sheet card stock with Magnolia flower and then colored it with Zig Clean color Brush markers.  It is very basic coloring, but I like the look. Then, I cut it in two pieces and got front panels for two card.


For one of it, I die-cut the flower with coordinating dies many times from post-it notes and made some masks. I glued them on top of colored flowers and then ink-blended Broken China Distress ink. Love how bright it  turned out.


For the second card, I've decided to go for a more clean look, and left the panel as is.


To finish the cards, I used sentiments from Awesome and Celebrate stamp and die sets. I keep using them over and over again.


I also added Nuvo Drops in White and Crystal Clear Sequins.


I hope you liked those.
Hugs, Daria. 

***
Neat&Tangled Products used: 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий