Neat&Tangled: Floral Frame Two Ways [VIDEO]

Hello my dear Friends!

I am over Neat and Tangled blog today with two cards to share. I was playing with some goodies from our latest release: Floral Frame stamp and die set, Gift Card Box Additions dies and Thanks so Much stamp set .



Here is a video to show how they all came together.


Here is a closer look at the cards I've made.  All the elements on both cards are foam mounted.



I used the new Gift Card Box Additions dies to die cut a little panel with cut lines and stamped my sentiment on it. Sentiments are from Thanks so Much stamp set and Floral Frame stamp set.


To make a blue card, I placed the central piece into the frame and cut off the part that was not seen behind the panel. Then, I adhered this little piece back to the panel side, so the frame looked bigger than it actually is. I finish both cards with Nuvo Drops in White.


Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you liked that simple ideas and will give them a try.
Have a wonderful week,
D. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий