Neat&Tangled September 2018 Release Overview

Hello my dear friends,

Thank you so much for your sweet comments and kind support left here in the last few days! I have read each and every of your comment. They do bring a wide smile to my face!


Today is the final day of  Neat&Tangled release week! I hope you enjoyed seeing all the projects by the design team throughout the week and found something new and interesting for yourself. :)


Here is the look at all the projects, I've created for the week:


I also wanted to show the cards I have made a year ago with Marple Thanks dies and Oak Leaf stamp and dies from Fractal series by Miriam Pranter. I think you can use them as an inspiration for your work with our new Birch Leaf stamp and die set. 


All the winners are now announced at Neat&Tangled blog, be sure check whether you are the lucky one :)  Here is a look at new release, that is now available at Neat&Tangled shop. You can buy the whole release as a Bundle at discounted price or choose you favorites. What would be yours? For me, it would be definitelly Birch Leaf stamp and die set and Stitched Unicorn Dies




Thank you once again,
and hope to see you back soon.
xoxo. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий