Hello Cards plus EH Sale

Hello hello,

My dear friends, it is been a while, but a have a couple of cards to share.


I am just in awe how delicate those in real life. Very fast and simple to make, but with a great result. I used Alexandre Renke dies Little Creatures.  Those are sooo tiny.



Embossing folder is Confetti from Mimi-Cut. It is a Russian brand, and I am not sure you can find it in the States, but there are similar designs from different companies. You may try Snowfall embossing folder from Alexandra Renke.


I also used some bakers twine and a couple of bells to embellish my second card. They both are a little smaller that a usual size. I just like them this way.



I also wanted to share that there is a sale going on at Ellen Hutson: minus 20% on all Dies!!!



Here are some of my favorite Ellen Hutson Dies:


And I have some on my WISH list, right in time for the winter holiday crafting :)


Thanks so much for stopping by,
And have a great day,
xoxo

***

Here is the list of supplies used to create those cards:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий