Neat&Tangled: Two Christmas Tags

Hello-hello Dear Friends!

I am over Neat&Tangled blog today where I have two tags to share.  You never have too many tags right before Christmas. To make those, I took two the most adorable stamp sets: Santa's Wonderland and Get Yeti with coordinating dies (and this one).


The shape of tags is made with Classic Tag 2 die set. I think, I used this set most of all for all my tags and banner shape die-cutting this year. So, I've just took and coloured some of the cute images, die-cut them and then adhered with foam squares to my tags. Pretty simple.


For one tag, I took Woodgrain paper, for another - I used embossing folder of a local (Russian) brand Mimicut, but for similar look you may try Embossing folder from Alexandra Renke - Snowfall.


I've finished the tags with sentiments from the same stamp set: Santa's Wonderland and Get Yeti, added bright ribbon and a couple of bells for some extra festivity.
That's it. Hope you liked that simple ideas and will give them a try.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Have a wonderful day,
D.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий