Neat&Tangled January 2019 Release Week Wrap-Up

Hello-hello my dear friends,

Seriously, I can't believe it 2019! Still can't believe! I am very happy to start the year with posting for Neat&Tangled . YAY! I am staying with the team for one more year, and can't be happier about it.

So, it is January, and it is a time of a very long holiday season here at Russia. We celebrate Orthodox Christmas at January 7th. So, basically no one works till the 9th. The post office opened on 8th. That is why, I've got my DT package only on the January 8th. Still, I've found some time to make it till Friday, when all the awesome goodies from the January release become available.

Today is the final day of  Neat&Tangled release week! I hope you enjoyed seeing all the projects by the design team throughout the week and found something new and interesting for yourself. :) If not, be sure to check the Neat&Tangled blog - tons of inspiration.
Here are the cards, I've created with the newest goodies from Neat&Tangled.


This one was made with the help of new Irregular Chevron Cover Plate.


For this one, I used new Duo stencils with Hearts. I stenciled some pink ink over a pattern paper. But you as well may draw vertical lines by hand in no-time.


Here is another cutie created by Elena Roussakis, especially for all those in love with elephants.


And here is my personal love. This Love You die-cut sentiment is simply stunning. You don't need much to make an awesome project. It takes a major role and your card is done. I just added some sequins for a more playful look.



Hope you liked some of my ideas and will give them a try. :)

All the winners are now announced at Neat&Tangled blog, be sure check whether you are the lucky one :)  Here is the new release, that is now available at Neat&Tangled shop



Plus, there are coordinating dies for each stamp set.

Thank you for stopping by,
and hope to see you back soon.
xoxo. 

ŠšŠ¾Š¼Š¼ŠµŠ½Ń‚Š°Ń€ŠøŠµŠ² Š½ŠµŃ‚:

ŠžŃ‚ŠæрŠ°Š²Šøть ŠŗŠ¾Š¼Š¼ŠµŠ½Ń‚Š°Ń€ŠøŠ¹