Neat&Tangled: More Love You Cards [Video]

Hello-hello Dear Friends,

I am over Neat&Tangled log and I have a few cards for you today. I have seen many cards already with Mail background stamp, but I couldn't resist. I also wanted to play with Love You dies to create some dipped effect. Let's have a look at those.


I've also filmed a process video - hope you'll find it interesting.



Here are more close-up photos of all three cards.


For this card, I stamped Mail Background stamp in Versamark Ink and heat embossed it in white on craft cardstock. I used Love You die for the Sentiment. I particially heat emossed the letters in gold for the dipped in gold effect.  For a finishing touch, I added a strip from gold glitter paper on the side of the panel.


For the second card, I took an Audrey lue cardstock from Simon Says Stamp and gold emossing powder. 


 To add some interest, I also die-cut a igger heart from Love Mail die set, and foam mounted it slightly off-setting. 


For the last card, I stamped the Mail ackground in lack over white cardstock and die cut the Love You sentiment directly from it. I lended Distress ink in Spun Sugar and Picked Rasperry to mimic as if it was dipped in color. Then, I in-laid all the pieces ack into the ackground, using foam squares for the sentiment. Love the achieved look.  


For all of the cards, I used Skinny Stripes dies and Typed Sentiments. Those are the must. Perfect as well as a central sentiment and as a finishing touch.


Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you liked that ideas and will give them a try.
Have a wonderful week,
D.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий