Neat&Tangled April 2019 Release

Hello-hello, my awesome friends,

Neat&Tangled April release week flew by soooo fast. But it also means that all of the new products are now available at Neat&Tangled shop; and all the winners are now announced at Neat&Tangled blog. So, be sure check whether you are the lucky one :)

Unfortunately, I have got my package late and I am sick at the moment. But, I've manage to create a couple of cards with the most adorable images from the new release. 

 
For this card, I used Landscape Duo Stencils and distress inks. I offset the main image with glitter paper from Concord & 9th.


The sentiment is from Neat&Tangled So Many Sentiments stamp set. I also used and Action Wobble behind the image - actually for the first time, and seriously, I am hoocked. It is such a cool thing. I just couldn't stop playing with it, lol. This card has lots of dimension due to the wooble and I also die cut a few stars and some glitter behind them using some foam squares for my front panel. 


I really like how this card turned out.  It very soft, clean and simple, yet playful and cute due to the adorable image by Elena Roussakis. For the backdrop, I used paper from Modern Graphics paper pack by Julie Ebersole. I just cant get enough of it. It works with so many different designs.


Hope you like some of my ideas and will give the a try.

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day! 

xoxo


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий