Two Magnolia cards for Neat&Tangled [Video]

Hello-hello Dear Friends,

I am over Neat and Tangled blog today with two cards playing with Magnolia stamp set with Coordinating dies. I've seen the video from Kelly using our Magnolia stamp set and decided I need to play with it too.



Here you can find a little how-to video.



When I finished that card, I still had a few flowers and a rhombus left and decided to use it on another project. Recently Jennifer McGuire had a card with spot-light colouring that was my inspiration. I placed the flowers on a rhombus to put it in the center of my card.


For the background, I again used a patterned paper from Modern Graphics paper pack from Julie Ebersole. I like how it adds a lot of contrast and interest.


I also added a sentiment from  Typed Sentiments stamp set and placed on a banner from Skinny Stripes dies on the side of the rhombus.



Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you've liked those ideas and will give them a try.
Have a wonderful day,
D.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий