Lots of Foliage for Neat&Tangled

Hello-hello Awesome People! 

I am over Neat&Tangled blog today. And I have for you quite spring feel cards. Don't know what happened in the middle of Christmas cardmaking, but, here they are: 


I had a little bit of time, and a lot of scraps from coloured cardstock. So, I took my big-shot and Foliage Frame die set and cut looooots of foliage. 


I had two card-bases, that were stamped with Delicate Dots rubber background stamp: one in black and one being heat-embossed in gold. 


It took some time to arrange all the leaves. Here is a little tip: adhere your elements in sections. When there is so much little elements, it's much easier to control the position of every single one. 


For both of the cards, I added sentiments from  Typed Sentiments stamp set  and So Many Sentiments stamp set. I stamped them onto colourful banners made with Skinny Stripes dies.  A few enamel dots  from Sophisticated Enamel Dots set became a perfect finishing touch.


Thanks so much for stopping by,
Have a wonderful day,

D.

ps: I have a video footage for these cards, let me know if you'd like to see a process video. xoxo

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий