Neat&Tangled November Release

Hi dear friends,

Thanks so much for stopping by. I've just got my DT package with the November Release and jumping into the Release week only on Friday.

It is the final day as we showcasing all the products. Here is the look at November bundle that you may get at discounted price.


And, I've also managed to create a few cards using new goodies. The stamp set is truly classy, while the background works so good for all those Christmas projects.

For two of my cards, I stamped the background in black over white card-base. And, I heat-embossed the background in gold for the third one.  Love the look. Basically, you just add a sentiment to that background, and card is done. That is perfect for fast crafting sessions.



 I heat embossed the foliage from the Classic Christmas Stamp set in gold and foam mounted it over a card-base to frame the sentiment. I also used some craft cardstock to make shadows for the images. I added a few enamel dots to support the colour of the sentiment strip.



Love the look of gold over craft. But, I think the Holiday Wishes background stamp would also look awesome as white over green, red, blue... basically any colour you like. Let me know, if you will try it out.



And for the last card, I lightly coloured the poinsettia with teal green. Don't know why I choose that colour, but I like it. So I foam-mounted the flower along with the sentiment on my card. Sophisticated Enamel Dots made a perfect finishing touch for this card.



I placed my sentiments on colourful strips made with Skinny Stripes die set (my go-to set for all the cards I made lately).

That it. I have a lot of fun creating this fast and simple cards. Thanks for reading till the very end,
Lots of love! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий