Neat&Tangled October 2019 Release Overview

Hello my dear friends,

Thank you so much for all your support and kind words left here in the last few days! I really appreciate you spending time at my blog, and read each and every word you leave me.

Today is the final day of  Neat&Tangled release week! I hope you enjoyed seeing all the projects by the design team throughout the week and found something new and interesting for yourself. :)

Here is the look at all the cards, I've created for the week:

 

  

All the winners are now announced at Neat&Tangled blog, be sure check whether you are the lucky one :)  Here is the look at all the products of the October Release
 that are already available for purchase at Neat&Tangled shop



Those are also available as a bundle at a discounted price. 




Thank you once again,
and hope to see you back soon.


xoxo. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий