Patterned Butterfly for Neat&Tangled

Hello-hello Awesome People!

I am over Neat and Tangled blog today. Today, I am playing with Grateful Heart stamp and Butterfly Beauties die. And I have a very simple to make yet brightful card. 



I started with stamping a small bud from Grateful Heart stamp set. Then, I coloured it with pencils and markers.


I die cut a butterfly on a white panel using a Butterfly Beauties die, added a sentiment and oam mounted the panel on top of my colouring. The sentiment is from the same Grateful Heart stamp set. I like the font. 


This simple design can give you so many different looks. You may add any type of small stamp inside for colouring, or even use a background stamp. To make it even faster, just add a pattern paper behind the die-cut butterfly.



Hope you like this simple idea and will give it a try. 

xoxo

D.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий