Lots o Strips Cards for Neat and Tangled

Hello-hello Awesome People!

This morning, I had quite an experiment. I went life over instagram to assemble this card. It was my first experience in life streaming, so I was quite nervous. But, I wanted to share with you the process, so you may find it as an IGTV video. Thanks so much for everyone who could join and support me. For my card for Neat and TangledI am using  Grateful Heart stamp and Skinny Strips die set.


I started with die cutting lots of banner shapes with Skinny Strips die set from white, coloured and gold copper cardstock. Paper comes from Over The Rainbow Assorted Cardstock Pack and from Gold metallic cardstock.


I arranged the stripes over a card base and glue some of them with glue tape and some with foam tape. This gives different levels of dimensions.


I stamped the flower cluster from Grateful Heart stamp in black and glue its parts over my background. The sentiment is from Butterfly Beauties stamp set, stamped over one of the banners i made earlier.  As a finishing touch, I have added a few sequins in Crystal Clear. 


Thanks so much for stopping by, and see you next time,
xoxo,
D.



Supply list:

Grateful Heart, Neat & Tangled Clear Stamps
Grateful Heart, Neat & Tangled Dies
Skinny Strips, Neat & Tangled Dies 
Butterfly Beauties, Neat & Tangled Clear Stamps 
Over The Rainbow Assorted Cardstock Pack 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий