Finding Inspiration rom Previous Projects for Neat and Tangled

 

Hello-hello awesome people,

I am over a Neat and Tangled blog today. It is been a while.  At my previous post, I've shared with you this card


It was a super simple and fast to make project.  While writing about this card, I also got an idea of another card, using photos of the project as an inspiration. To say the truth, it happens with me a lot. I start to make something and wile making a card I've often got a completely different idea in the process or afterwards. Does it happen with you too?




So today, I am again going to share a card with  Grateful Heart stamp set. I started with heat embossing beautiful flower cluster from Grateful Heart stamp set in Gold embossing powder. Die cut it and foam mounted over a panel I made from coloured cardstock. I think pink and grey are just made for each other and look so good together. 




I also used a patterned paper from from Modern Graphics paper pack from Julie Ebersole. It always give a right contrast and modern feel to any card project. 


Sentiment is from the Floral Frame stamp set, and also heat embossed in gold. I finished it up with one sequin in gold. 

That's for today.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and see you next time,

xoxo,

D.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий