Grey Cardbase and Circular Dies for Neat and Tangled [Part 1]

  Hello-hello awesome people,

I am over Neat and Tangled blog today.  Recently, I was organising my cardstock and found a few lists of beautiful light grey cardstock. Surprisingly, it is one of my favourite colours, as it works with everything. 


So, I have decided to challenge myself to make several cards using it. To make it more interesting, I've added to the scheme a Circular die set. This way, it is going to be a little series of cards made using both light grey cardstock and circle dies

Here is the first one. 


I love the idea of using different circles to create a background. I've already made a few cards using this technique to mimic confetti background (you may found them here). 

This time, I am using it to create snow. It is easy and perfect for any winter scene cards. 


I am also playing with our older stamp set to create a little scene. I free cut the slopes to place the North Pole sign from Santa's Wonderland stamp set. 

Unfortunately, this stamp set is not availably any more. But, I also feel guilty not to use great stamps from my stash. And, I thought it would be good to use them anyway in case you already had them. Or may be, you will decide to switch it with something wintery that you already have. 

I heat embossed the sentiment in gold and added a couple of gold sequins.

That's all for today.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and see you next time,

xoxo,

D.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий