Rainbow Butterflies or Neat&Tangled


Hello-hello Awesome People!

I am over Neat and Tangled Blog today playing with Butterfly Beauties - the newest stamp set from our February Release. It is been a while, but I finally managed to film a video. It is getting lighter outside these days, spring is close. And it is easier to catch a day light. So, here is a video showing the process of how this card has been made:


Here are more close up photos:


I started with stamping butterflies around the corners of my panel in Versafine Onyx Black Ink. Then, I heat embossed them in clear embossing powder from Hero Arts and coloured with watercolours.


As I made a mistake while colouring, I went out of the lines, I die-cut all the images and adhered them to the cardbase with foam squares. The sentiment is from the same stamp-set. 



Hope you like these simple idea and will give it a try. 

xoxo
D.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий