Bouquet Card for Neat&Tangled [VIDEO]

Hello-hello Awesome People!

I am over Neat and Tangled blog today, playing with Heartfelt Thanks stamp and die. I've signed up for Online Card Classes, and although I am not using any of the technique from the class today, it always inspires me to watch other people creating. So, I wanted to create one card and it turned out completely different, but I liked it.  I am big fun of heat embossing, and I am kind of rediscovering it for myself lately. 

I have a video process for you. You may watch down here, or at our YouTube channel:



And some more close-up photos:



I started with heat-embossing. I heat embossed a flower bouquet from Heartfelt Thanks stamp  set in white over craft and over white card-stock.  



Then, I spent some time colouring over heat-embossed image onto white cardstock. For colouring, I scribble some color with watercolour pencil into my image and then go over it with alcohol markers. It gives a nice variation in color and depth. 

When I made a decision about placement, I cut my coloured piece in two and adhered it with foam squares. The sentiment is from Butterfly Beauties stamp set and stamped over a banner shape made with Skinny Strips die setAs a finishing touch, I have added a few sequins in gold. 



Thanks so much for stopping by, and see you next time,
xoxo,
D.


Supply list:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий