Lots of Flowers for Neat and Tangled

Hello-hello Awesome People!

 I can't believe June is over. Somehow, summer flies much faster for me then winter months... Anyhow, I still have a card to share with you this month at Neat and Tangled blog. I was playing with Floral Frame Stamp and die set. And there is a video too. 


Here, you may find the process:


Only after making this card, filming a video and making a voice-over, I've realised that I've already made a similar project, that is to use little flowers for creating patterns.

That is to say, you may use one idea to come up with different results. For example, you may choose to use another flower to stamp, another colouring medium to add colour, or even just take geometric shapes instead of flowers and you are going to have a totally different look. 


For today's project, I took scraps of coloured paper left from Over The Rainbow Assorted Cardstock Pack and stamped them with a flower from Floral Frame Stamp set and die-cut all of them using coordinating die. 

I also stamped Delicate Dots Rubber Background stamp directly to the cardbase. Love those dots, but you already know it (wink).  

The sentiment is from Butterfly Beauties stamp set and stamped over a banner from Skinny Strips die set. That is again available in the shop, yay. Don't forget, there is still a sale going on, and lots of awesome product at amazing price. 


Thanks so much for stopping by, and see you next time,
xoxo,


D.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий