Diamond Pattern Card for Neat and Tangled

  Hello-hello dear people,


Daria here. For my today's post, I've created a diamond pattern using Geometric die set and little flowers and leaves from Grateful Heart stamp. And I really like the way it turned out. 


I started with stamping and colouring small flowers and leaves from Grateful Heart stamp. Then, I die cut the flowers with  coordinating dies, along with several diamond shapes from Geometric die set. 

I arranged these geometric shapes over my card base and then worked on each flower cluster individually. I adhere every cluster using both glue dots and foam squares. 



When all of my individual pieces were done, I adhered them with foam tape to the card base. 

I also added a sentiment from  Typed Sentiments stamp set and placed on a banner from Skinny Stripes dies. A few sequins in Crystal Clear added a little bit of shine. 



For my second card, I went a design I tried earlier, but with a little twist. I leave the link here, so you may check it out.  I arranged flowers, added leaves, and adhered everything with foam tape. I left little borders on the sides to mimic the frame. 

I placed a little sentiment from Typed Sentiments stamp set over a short banner from Skinny Stripes dies on the side, picking from one of the flowers. 


A single gold sequin attract attention to the sentiment and gives a little more interest to the card. 


That's it, hope you like it and may be will give a try. 
Thanks so much for stopping by, and see you next time,

xoxo,
D.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий