Grey Cardbase and Circular Dies for Neat and Tangled [Part 2]

  Hello dear friends,

I am over Neat and Tangled blog today.  Hope you going to have a wonderful weekend and may be some time for crating... As I have a new card to share with you. 

I am here to continue my challenge of using both light grey cardstock and Circular die set. I am curious how many I can make (lol). Join me, if you find this idea interesting and fun and tag us in Social media. 

As about today's project, I wanted to use circles as frames for the critters. I am again playing with Santa's Wonderland stamp set, that is not available any more. But, you may use any critters stamps you have on hand, or may be not even them but flowers, or cupcakes to create for example a birthday card. 

So, I die cut lots o circles, stamped cute images over three of them and then coloured them with simple pencils. At first, I simply wanted to place those over my grey cardstock base, but then, I've decided to add something else. 

I added circles in different sizes and colours and adhered some directly to paper some using foam tape. I followed the rule of irregular numbers in creating colour accents: three blue circles, tree white circles three pink shapes (two circles and a banner).  Each time I am consistent with number of circles behind each image. Although they are all of different sizes, it helps to balance them more equally. 

Sentiment is places over a banner shapes from Skinny Strips die set (my personal all time favourite). Again, you may use any theme for you card and change images and sentiment. Overall, I like the way it tuned out. Hope you do to (wink). 

xoxo, 

Daria.  

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий